A few things I have been thinking I should tell you about, in no particular order:
* I had these cookies at a baby shower last week and have been dreaming about them since. I finally made them yesterday and dang it, they were GOOD. Enjoy! (And I'm sorry.)
* Well, once again I underestimated your love of scraps. The winners of the Scrumptious scraps are Christine C who likes All in the Family (from my first book) and Candice who likes Swoon (in fact, she made the block below- wow!). Girls, email me your addresses and a few patterns you've had your eye on and I'll get these boxes right out to you. Thank you everyone for your sweet comments! It is always so fun having giveaways and hearing from you!
* Only two weeks until Market. I can't believe it either. And yes, I'm freaking out a little bit. If you are going, please stop by and say hello, will you? I'm not sure which booth I'm in yet, maybe I should look into that... ;-)
* Books have shipped and they are on their way. Hooray! All the orders up to Saturday morning have shipped, and I'm working on the orders from this weekend today to get them out tomorrow morning. Did that make sense?
* My Craftsy students are AMAZING and checking the class project page makes my day every day!
* Kinda like this little guy. He knew I was overwhelmed the other night so he brought two pints of ice cream and two spoons into my sewing room to cheer me up. For heaven's sake.
* Remember when Kristyne sewed her way through Simplify a while back? Well, Jana is starting up a sew-along for the new book, and I set up a new Flickr group for it. I know she's got a lot of fun things planned along the way, so head over and join her! Thanks Jana!
I guess that's it for now. Better get back to work. My goal today? Get caught up and actually make it out of these pajamas. I'll keep you posted.